Wednesday, October 05, 2011

APE 2011

APE 2011 @ The Concourse

Hey Guys. Just wanted to say I had a lot of fun at ape this past weekend. I got to meet some pretty cool folks, meet up with old classmates, and spend a few pennies on some cool books =] Kristin sold a bunch of her cards and a lot of 'Sad Monster' prints sold along with 3 original drawings from the book! So thanks for stopping by and saying hi and thanks for all the support!

Prints & Originals

Inking a drawing of ...

... an octopus barber!?

my ape tag team partner ;)

8 comments:

Juny Chen said...

good to see you there. :)

Shanna said...

What kind of pen are you using for these sketches if I may ask?

Saigonradio said...

Damn Ape looks dope! I like the lighting. It looks like you're in a bar/restaurant with comic con tables.

Y said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Y said...

Beautiful work as always.
Wish i was there to grab one.

Toby Cochran said...

I can't believe I missed your booth! I've been a fan of your work for such a long time! I'll have to catch you at CTN.

Coquillaud L said...

i always love your style...

James C Trujillo said...

Saw your work for the first time at APE and I love love love it! Can't wait to see more!