Monday, January 04, 2010

fernando & his imaginary friend

here's some work for a short i'm developing about a boy and his imaginary friend. the story is very, very loose and it's been in and out of my head for years but i thought of starting off the new year with a decent post. the first is a moment where the imaginary friend is helping fernando with a 'midnight snack' and the second one is a page of character studies.

happy new year! i hope yours is filled with inspiration and creativity.

-willie

fernando & his imaginary friend - copyright 2010 willie real

18 comments:

Joshua Wysocki said...

watch "drop dead fred"

Tibo3D said...

It's just really great!!!!

Haylee said...

These are stunning, and looks like a story worth telling!

Tom said...

These are truly awesome. I would love to see a fully realized short based on this. I think a children's book featuring your illustrations would be even better though.

galvinator said...

fantastic designs

pxmolina said...

Love your style Willie!

RAWLS said...

haha... I love the fishbowl helmet!

Arthur Fong said...

i love it... I love it... I love it!!!!

Arthur

patchoforange said...

Love them! a very happy new year to you too good sir!

Mike Lee said...

Dang! Came out great man! I love the The treatment on the fishbowl looks amazing!

jacks said...

wonderful blog sir!

Anonymous said...

Hi There I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific quality site!
thought this is a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Johnie Maverick
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/veggie-tales-party-supplies.html]veggie tales Party Supplies[/url].

Wayne B. Medina said...

this is awesome willie!

Tyson Murphy said...

awesome! love your blog!

Owen Flanagan said...

Wonderful designs Willie.

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such themes. I like to read blogs like this. Just add some pics :)

Anonymous said...

酒店兼職 酒店打工 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店兼差 酒店經紀 禮服酒店 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店PT 酒店應徵 酒店

cc22 said...

情趣,情趣用品,巴黎,

SM道具,SM,
G點,按摩棒,
轉珠按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,
跳蛋,無線跳蛋,

飛機杯,數位按摩棒,
男用強精短軟質套,充氣娃娃,
自慰套,自慰套,
情趣娃娃,自慰器,
電動自慰器,充氣娃娃器,
角色扮演,角色扮演服,

震動環,潤滑液,
情趣禮物,情趣玩具,
威而柔,逼真按摩棒,
杜蕾斯,潤滑液,自慰器,